1.I am wanting to have a website for Ronnander Games (My company)
2. and have a place there for Nerts (My Game).
3. I want to have some forums for people to discuss the game and possibly other games in the future.
4. Also a section I can update with bug fixes and update info....
5.I need a place to get email from people on there.
6.I also need to put a link to some other places (that are selling the Game).
7.I need to be able to download updates of the game to users.
8. Some instruction as I have never ran a web site...
9. I would like the same kind of graphic characters talking about the game.
10.I want to post some game shots.
11. I also want the source in case I need to update later with new games or such.
12. I would like a very nice casino like pic of a RonnanderGames Building also. for the main pic...
13. A way to put ads on the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The website should work with all modern browsers