We need a website builder/wizard created.
1. This program is intended for novice users - needs to be easy to use.
2. If practical, configuration files to be stored in XML.
3. Each website/project will use a complete directory to store all information relating to that website locally and will basically mirror the content which is uploaded to the server/hosting.
4. All program settings can be altered from the menu under 'preferences'.
5. Webserver safe file names.
6. Passwords should be encrypted in configuration files.
7. Easy backup/export of website project. (Create a single file. Maybe compressed. Does not need to store files that can be regenerated)
[url removed, login to view] multiple instances of the program ??" lock a website/project to prevent having the same one open twice.
[url removed, login to view](CD) Key ??" To control installation and updates.
[url removed, login to view] online updater ??" Downloads latest updates checks on request or after a set time. Can be turned off. Uses a variant of the program key to limit usage of the updater. Downloads files to separate directory first and uses a MD5sum check or equivalent to before overwriting old files (as to prevent breaking the program with corrupt downloads).
[url removed, login to view] should to be special pages/folders that can't be edited in the normal(wizards) way or at all.
12. We also need a trial version created of the final application. To allow free trial downloads for our clients.
We can supply all the templates. Just need a programmer to make it work.
I welcome any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).