I need a program to automatically search a website [url removed, login to view] for users by "age" and by "sex" and "location". As it finds the users i want it to add the max users possible from each combination age/state. I also need it to send massive message (already built in website) to all the users and send it once every hour. I need to have this run apart from my browser, i cannot have it steal my mouse focus while i do other work. Must run on XP and Vista if possible.
Okay to start off this program needed built is pretty much a BOT for [url removed, login to view]
- Must be able to log into [url removed, login to view] from this program and do the following:
- I need the program to add users by sex/age/location (country/state)
- Program must work on XP/Vista
- Multi-threading is a must
- CANNOT steal mouse focus like a Macro, i must be able to work while this is running.
- Must be able to send the website message to "all" users.
- If it could be programmable to send 1 message per hour to all users, without my interaction that would work better. (TIMELY BASED MESSAGE PER ACCOUNT)
- Must be able to runs more than 1 instances of this program.
- GUI simple, basic not too complex just with the required options:
- account name
- age range
- location (Country / State) if you can make it to just USA/50 states that would be better
- add button, accept users button, message all button
- message all text box (TEXT INPUT TO WRITE MESSAGE)
NOTE: sometimes the website has captchas if its possible to bypass let me know.