This project is for complete redesign of [[url removed, login to view]]. The site is a portal for authors, editors, agents, and publishers. This portal will serve as a way for writers to connect to the resources they need in order to have their writing seen by the right people.
**Design:** Design should be professional and easy to navigate. The coding of the page calls for 3 skins:
Main page: The front page visitors will see before they log in.
Publisher page: The portal for publishers once logged in.
Writer page: The portal for writers once they have logged in.
Content for the site is shown in a content box which should be no smaller tha 500px in width and should span dynamically based on content presented (or using JS to scroll/expand/collapse)
Navigation should remain the same, with the exception of the cell backgrounds being in the same color scheme/design as the page being viewed. Menu block adjusts in height based on the expanded cells, however the width must be no less than 150px.
There should be a space designated for banner ads.
**1. Full HTML/CSS for each skin.
2. List of colors used in HEX format.
3. Graphics, graphics, graphics. (site needs to be pleasing to the eye)
4. I would like to see design comps of the basic layout before finalizing so I can request changes. I am not picky, however I would like unlimited edits prior to the start of programming. Once finished, color changes should be made depending on skin.
5. Daily updates, even if it's just a few words.
**Notes:** If you look through <[url removed, login to view]> for photos, and find one that would be good for the site, please let me know and I will make the purchase.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, CSS, PHP (minimal)