We have some script for progressive downloading of flash video and also script for audio. This script is used in our online asp classic training application that interacts with a sql database.
We would like to be able to stream the video and audio in a streaming server environment on windows media server 9 platform, as well.
Currently the back end of the training application has an editor function where we create our course content. I would paste the html script into the place in the text where we want the video to show in the front end / client side. This script would point to the video or audio file which will be in a directory on the server. in the front end, the player would be embedded within the web page based on where we place the script in the editor.
We need html script that we can insert in the editor and / or changes to the players which will help with the following :
1. Ideally I want the first frame of the video to load on the player but not to play automatically. This is to avoid the black box on the screen coming up with nothing in it. The video will play when the user clicks the play button.
2. Also, is there any way of creating a large play button "Click here to Play" that sits on top of the first frame of the video image in the player - my understanding is that windows players cannot be customized like this.
3. Help with the script to set up the embedded audio player. Does the windows audio player use the same player as for video. I would want only the player controls i.e. no black box.
4. If a user does not have the right codec or player, the script we paste, needs to know to download it for the user.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape