We want to automate some functions in our network administration, to that effect we would like to commision some vb scripts that are run at logon (via active directory). The scripts should be configurable from a file (.ini, or xml, or something on the like).
The following are the scripts:
1. New user creation: Have a vbscript that creates a new user, sets up an exchange mailbox, and allows us to assign specific group memberships to the user. We would like to supply the AD server, Exchange Server, and User information in an ini file.
2. Departed user script: Have a vbscript that removes the user from all group memberships in AD and resets the password to a CADE supplied password in an ini file.
3. File System permissions script: A script that will parse a directory and sub-directories to check and apply all permissions as defined in an ini file
4. A basic login script that assigns AD group permissions based on OU in AD.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment after configuring the .ini files.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This works on Windows platform, expected to be VBScript (other solutions *might* be acceptable, let us know beforehand). There is an active directory structure, and all computers are windows XP+, servers are 2003