The project is to create a system which will complete the [url removed, login to view]
The system will consist of three elements:
1. Capital Expense Options [url removed, login to view]
2. Capital Expense Source [url removed, login to view] or Capital Expense Source [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
The user will open and save the Target doc in Word and save it with a new name, say [url removed, login to view]
The user will open Capital Expense Options [url removed, login to view] and type in the
path to Target_070515.doc. The user will make selections from the options. The selections
will cause corresponding text from the Capital Expense Source [url removed, login to view] to be
written to the [url removed, login to view] user opens [url removed, login to view] in Word does any further
edting to the [url removed, login to view] and saves it.
The options document can be Word form (as shown), a Windows Visual Basic or C# form or any
other graphic user interface using assets that are commonly available on the Windows XP platform
The source document could be Word using bookmarks or XML using elements. XML is preferred
becuase it would provide greater flexibility for future enhancements and complexities but
whichever is fastest and cheapest will be accepted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).