This Excel based VBA macro will convert an Excel (.xls) file into a DBase 4 (Dbf IV) file, with the following file and macro requirements.
1) Delete row "one"
2) Remove Excel specific formating
3) Extend all column widths to prevent truncation
4) Save as a dbf
1) Develop macro in a sub named "FileConvert" w/out
any required parameters
1) Call sub on "Workbook Open"
1) A Complete and fully-functional working program(s)
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Excel for Windows