I recently had my website redeveloped ([url removed, login to view]) and I’m looking for a web-developer to make a few small changes. The following points are listed in order of priority:
1. Minor edits to blog layout on homepage: increase padding above and below each featured blog image so it is the same pixels as padding between lines and images on artist page ([url removed, login to view]). Decrease size of blog post headings so they are same size as headings in right hand column (ie. “beinArt Publishing”, etc.). Remove Read more button and increase length of blog text snippets so they are more than double the characters. (note. number of characters in all blog snippets should be the same) At end of each snippet, after “…” add “Read More” as hyperlinked text, linked to blog post. Slightly reduce font size of the "Blog" heading on homepage. Reduce size of padding between line above heading “Blog” and line below heading “Blog
2. Increase padding size above images in right side column widgets so they are same as padding between lines and images on artist page. (note. this needs to be site wide)
3. Please change the FB like & share (with count) on the homepage and individual blog posts to the "button count" version (see Layout drop down menu here: [url removed, login to view]). Also add tweet button (with count). Also, make padding above and below this bar on homepage same pixels as padding between lines and images on artist page.
4. Find and install a plugin that includes a profile for the blog authors at bottom of posts, with link to their site and social media profiles.
My friend's blog has this: [url removed, login to view] Note: It will also need to be styled. Also restyle blog author pages ([url removed, login to view]) and display all posts by the author (style like blog snippets on homepage)
5. Make pagination style the same on search, blog and artist page. Make all like search pagination but show only show 4 numbers at a time (current page number and page on either side then “…” and last page number). Plus increase padding above and below pagination so it is same as padding between lines and images on artist page.
6. When android phone is flipped on side, the website logo, social media and join mailing list buttons are not centered with content. Please fix this so they are centered.
7. On blog posts and pages, please remove padding from left and right of images with captions so that images line up with text on left. See first image here: [url removed, login to view]
46 freelancers estão ofertando em média $173 para este trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks