A) You need to be an EXPERT of WPML !!! (no exception)
B) You should know WooCommerce (pricing logic)
We have a custom plug-in to create several Sales-Prices, each with a separate schedule. This works in general, but has some bugs.
1. Sales Prices and schedules shall NOT be duplicated (at no time)
2. Sales Prices and schedules shall be synchronized in other language (German). It should be possible to edit the fields in the master language (English), ONLY. (Same like for the regular price, which is working properly)
3. It must be possible to duplicate or translate the product without duplicating the fields (instead we need a 1:1 copy, which would be WPML standard, too)
4. Sales Prices have to work with all product types (simple, variable, composite).
5. Deactivating the plugin, the ACTIVE sales price and its' schedule have to remain in the standard Sales price of WooCommerce (works for the sales price but not for the schedule)
6. Check-Box to delete several selected sales prices at once (like e. g. for posts)
7. Bugs in the code might be fixed, but preferrably the plug-in shall be re-written with well structured and commented code - state of the art.
Existing features must be kept - like automatic default date for new sales prices, sorting by date, high lighting the active sales price.
We pay a bonus for clear structured and commented and stalbe (re-written) code as well as a bonus for completing the project earlier.
Please avoid initial bids and ask your questions at the beginning.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €213 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks