We are looking at recreating an existing Joomla CRM plugin for a Gym to work in Wordpress with a few tweaks and additional functionality. The core functionality of the existing system is to allow each personal trainer to manage their clients.
The data in the existing database will have to be imported into the new system, and we have included information below about the full range of actions that should be available for two classifications of users of the new system once it's completed.
User #1 - The client needs their final product to provide the following functionality for their personal trainers:• Input & manage each client's personal details and fitness assessment data.
• Input and export fitness test results in Excel or PDF format.
• Input & manage a daily assessment calendar that updates in real time, for clients who need to sign up virtually for their monthly fitness test (one-hour time blocks).
• Automatic notification when a client signs up for their monthly fitness test - we are expecting an e-mail that includes the client's name and assessment date/time.
User #2 - The client needs their final product to provide the following functionality for their member users:• Secure "Member Login" portal for member users.
• Allow the member user to review and compare their fitness test results according to the following metrics - First Result, Most Recent Result, Best Overall Result (the current system has a few bugs here that will need to be ironed out in the new system).
• Provide the member user with an on screen representation of their results (similar to the print out the trainer can send out).
• Allow the member user to review open assessment time slots and submit their name/profile for their preferred slot.
• Provide the member user with immediate on-screen confirmation when they secure an open assessment time slot.