No Design work or installation required on this one. Already installed - just need someone who can do some magic with category loops. I would prefer this to work with a nice clean 'if, then, else' php statements.
[url removed, login to view]
1. I would like for all subcategories of the 'work' category to appear in the sidebar only on the 'work' page/section of the site.
2. The default content for the 'work' section should show the text for work followed by the last 3 posts from the various 'work' sub-categories.
3. I would like for all subcategories of the 'blog' category to appear in the sidebar on the 'journal' page only.
4. The default content on the 'journal' page should show the journal text and the last 3 entries from within all 'blog' sub-categories.
5. The Blogroll/bookmark links and search bar should only appear in the sidebar on the 'journal' area of the site.
All other pages of the site should show no default content but have a custom value 'Right'
<?php $values = get_post_custom_values("Right"); echo $values; ?>
so that I add content to the right colomn of individual pages if I needed to.
Please provide at least one example of coding a custom loop/sidebar in wordpress for your bid to be considered.
No advance payment or escrow and payment only after successful completion.
Budget maximum $30.
Need to complete it within 24 hours
check here to see the details.