No Design work or installation required on this one. Already installed - just need someone who can do some magic with category loops. I would prefer this to work with a nice clean 'if, then, else' php statements.
1. I would like for all subcategories of the 'work' category to appear in the sidebar only on the 'work' page/section of the site.
2. The default content for the 'work' section should show the text for work followed by the last 3 posts from the various 'work' sub-categories.
3. I would like for all subcategories of the 'blog' category to appear in the sidebar on the 'journal' page only.
4. The default content on the 'journal' page should show the journal text and the last 3 entries from within all 'blog' sub-categories.
5. The Blogroll/bookmark links and search bar should only appear in the sidebar on the 'journal' area of the site.
All other pages of the site should show no default content but have a custom value 'Right'
<?php $values = get_post_custom_values("Right"); echo $values; ?>
so that I add content to the right colomn of individual pages if I needed to.
Please see attachments for an idea of how sidebar and main page is needed for these two sections of the site.
Please provide at least one example of coding a custom loop/sidebar in wordpress for your bid to be considered.
Payment will be by Paypal only- put into Freelancer 'milestone' escrow system and released on completion only.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $110 para esse trabalho
I have read your requirement carefully & post my feedback on that. Please see PMB to get my feedback. If my price and timeline suits you I can start right now.