We need a strong C# developer who is familiar with (or can learn) advanced concepts in C# such as:
1) Multi Threading (threadpool etc.)
2) Network programming (sockets etc.)
3) Enterprise Library
4) Visual Studio .NET plug-in development
Most of the code can come out of web research (MSDN etc.) and will mostly involve delivering working prototypes or components NOT complete integrated solutions. There will be limited customization but majority of the code could come from samples available online.
The bid should be for a total of 50 to 60 hours worth of work spread over 2 to 3 months. Small amounts of research/prototype work (4-8 hours) will be sent on a weekly basis.
Only developers with strong C# experience and looking for part-time work should bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual [url removed, login to view]