Thanks for looking. I need the following work to be done for me :
There is a module in attachment for you to look at, it's an amazon module for phpnuke. I need that module to be ported to PostNuke, plus I need some extra functionality. (by the way, demo of the attached module here: [url removed, login to view] )
That extra functionality is :
make sure that you can set the following things in the admin panel : Amazon Associate ID and Amazon Web services Developers token
And other extra functionality : Must be able to limit the module to use only the categories that the admin selects, for example electronics and dvd's, and must be able to start the module in certain category with certain search phrase defined. For example start the module in the category dvd's with the search phrase harry potter, so that it would open and start showing only harry potter dvd's, and would limit you to the category dvd's. (this all done thru admin panel)
Admin panel should look like this :
Amazon Associate ID (textbox)
Web services Developers token (textbox)
Restrict module to these categories (box where you can control-click to select multiple categories)
Start module in category (pulldown) with search phrase (textbox)
must include sideblock
1) Complete and fully-functional working module in and complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package ([url removed, login to view]) that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Module must be PostNuke API compliant, and work with the latest [url removed, login to view] postnuke API
5) Module must follow PostNuke coding standards.
PostNuke [url removed, login to view] API