I need a new unique template (three columns, optimized for 1024*768, light web 2.0-style design including some fresh graphics and a small banner set with the most common sizes) for an established german arcade website (www*playlink*de) which runs with the well-documented GameSiteScript (GSS; <[url removed, login to view]>). As well i want an embedded wordpress blog with teasers of the newest posts on the front page (right column). Additional to that i need a seperate "movie section" (only another category), displayed in an own part of the website. A tab solution for the template above the submenus is probably the best way to make the three parts of the website (Games-Clips-Blog) accessable.
Finally i need
- a built-in spam protection (captchas!) for the already integrated comment/member system
- an opportunity to post flash games delayed (e.g.: inserted in the admin panel at 05/25/07, published on the site at 05/30/07)
- "admin-ratings" beside the member ratings for the games
- a tell-a-friend-function for all games
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).