Need 4 basic websites, no programming needed. ?
* Use of HTML templates are OK.
* These are 4 financial (insurance) related sites that offer articles on insurance.
* A professional look to each site is required. ? Professional graphics as well, although the graphics can simply be stock photography or whatever comes with each HTML template. ? Not too picky as long as it's professional.
* Total of 16 pages per site. ? 10 of the pages are identical (just articles with different text but exact same layout). ?
* Other 6 pages include:
Articles (we provide all of these).
News (hard-coded news article).
Contact Info (small form that allows people to email us).
Enter Zip Code
Blank Template (to display ads that we will drop in, you do not need to do anything except provide a blank page with the common page elements on it like the menu.)
* We're hosting on HostMonster and will provide credentials for uploaded pages to go.
We're looking for each site's style to be different (with different images/layouts) but the functionality of each site is identical. ?
As mentioned above, HTML templates that come with all the CSS/images/HTML are more than welcome to be used as long as they are appropriate to the insurance/business theme. ?
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Will be running on hostmonster (php)