Hi there ~
I'd like to get a facelift on my new blog. I have stayed up way to many late nights trying to tweak minor changes and I'm on a deadline. The site must be ready to go before the end of this year. There aren't a ton of changes I'm hoping to do and I think they are pretty simple for those that know what they're doing!
Here is my site:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are a few things I'm hoping to accomplish:
1. I'd like all of my posts to appear in one main wide column on my site, with the header "Featured Bargains," similar to [url removed, login to view], where the full text and pictures of 10-15 posts can be seen. I'd like to get rid of the Blogroll, Admin, etc. boxes.
2. I'd like one main right sidebar where I can eventually showcase a featured video and ads to monetize my blog.
3. Want to be sure everything is loading as quickly as possible. Image sizes might need to be reduced.
4. Need to figure out how to re-order my categories and add an actual button style to each category (in the navbar and the topnavbar).
5. Link my archives to the topnavbar Archives category.
6. Add icons in the topnavbar for RSS, Twitter and Facebook.
7. Add a "subscribe via email form box."
I think that's it for now!!
Please email me back with a quote.
Thanks so much,
Apparently I have some markup errors that need to be corrected. Also, I'd like a plugin installed that allows me to change the font size and font type in Wordpress so I can better customize my posts. Thanks!