I've got a site developed in Cold Fusion that needs a few additions and fixes. The current site can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
1. Deleting a photo when logged in as an owner throws an error. Please fix this.
2. Need to be able to add rates to a boat rental. Nothing fancy, just a 2 free form text entry boxes, one for direct rentals, the other for a charter.
3. When logging as an owner, a listing of boats listed by the owner displayed on the home page, with links to edit each.
4. An admin page listing all boats listed. The list should be paged, with a maximum of 20 boats per page. You should be able to sort the list by Boat Name, Owner Name, and date added.
5. An admin page for performing all CRUD operations on a boat listing.
6. An admin page to view all users, sorted by date, email, and owner name. This should be paged with a max of 20 users per page.
7. An admin page performing all CRUD operations on a user account. There should be a link to edit each boat that owner has listed, as specified in #5
8. 2 directories of all listed boats. State -> City and Body of Water. These directories will use a url rewrite scheme. The urls should look something like <[url removed, login to view]> and <[url removed, login to view]>[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE5, 6, 7