An outsourcing company based around the globe is seeking to build a website to create web presence.
The web site will contain the following:
1. Company profile
2. Services the company offers
3. Solutions & technologies
4. Clients & Portfolio
5. Contact form
There may be another 1-2 pages that will be added.
The site should look fresh and professional, attractive to the eye.
**_Notice_: A logo design to the company is also required.
The coder will provide design and code for the site completely.
The site should be compliant with all major browsers, according to validation standards (XHTML 1.0, CSS 2.0)
The site shoule be optimized for SEO, further work may be awarded to the winning coder in order to promote the site.
Coder should provide sketches that demonstrate the design they offer for the site, along with bid request.
This site must look very professional, and must provide the flexibility to add other pages in the future, in case it might be needed.
No CMS is required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 29, 2007 3:51:19 PM:
A new requirement was added to the project:
The project now includes a logo design to the company.
Please bid accordingly.
current most popular browser versions: IE 6+, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera.
Compatibility: XHTML 1.0, CSS 2.0,