Organization with outdated active website has an under construction site in HTML in which the developer abandoned that needs finished. The current state of the under construction site has mostly inactive links and 10 page buttons/tabs. The site is for a members only non profit professional organization which must allow for board of directors to upload and download newsletters, conference photos/videos, speaker presentations, class material, members’ dues payments, merchandise orders, and other user defined items. Board member e-mail addresses and six additional e-mail addresses needs added. Site should allow expansion for future needs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Deliverables must be constructed such that maintenance and revisions of completed web site may be done via remote access and not on user specific computer.
5) Completed website must be user friendly to changing board members which may not have previous experience in web site functions.
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac, in all 6.0+ versions of Internet Explorer.