Looking for the design of a corporate identity including logo (scalable, to be used in future for letterhead, business cards, PowerPoint, etc.), colour scheme and web-site template (one page). This site will be used to promote a Web Content and Software Accessibility Consulting firm.
**Validation, Compliance and Compatibility**
* Cross-browser compatible (please state in your bid which browsers will be supported)
* Valid xhtml 1.0 Strict
* Valid CSS 1.0
* WCAG 1.0 Level AA Compliant
**Requirements for logo and colour scheme (50%):**
* Final work must be approved by buyer
* Logo must be scalable (useable at 1600px horizontal with no loss of quality, usable on a business card with no loss of clarity)
* Colour scheme appropriate for web-site
* Fits within what is appropriate for corporate consulting
* Eye catching
**Requirements for web-site template (50%):**
* Complete separation of style and content
* CSS for layout and appearance (no table based layout)
* Two column liquid layout with header and footer
* Appropriate styles (fitting within corporate identity) for H1, H2, H3, H4, P, and other commonly used tags
* Style for horizontal unordered list to be used for breadcrumb on pages under homepage
* Verticle menu, with one level of nesting, for navigation in left column
* Content will be corporate and product / service information (for informational purposes only)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 29, 2008 12:51:33 PM:
Please see updated requirements
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 29, 2008 4:19:58 PM:
Please provide the following in bid requests:
1. Number of logo / web-page templates you will create for me to choose from.
2. Number of revisions you will perform on the logo and web-page template.
3. Estimated time for:
-- Creating first logos and web-page templates.
-- Performing each revision.
Windows XP / Ubuntu 8.04