I have a website built in PHP with Zend Framework, with products and a working shopping cart. I need the checkout order function created. It's a quick process with 4 pages and shouldn't take very long for an expert.
- Complete orders are posted to offsite webservice trough PHP & NuSoap. Order include all order info and user info.
- User must login to continue. Login is done with user name and password. UID is used for order processing.
- Credit Card is verified at offsite server. Message comes back in XML if order is accepted or not.
- Ability to choose pick up or delivery.
- Ability to choose cash payment or credit card.
- If delivery check for valid street address to DB. If address does not exist, inform user we cannot deliver.
- Add Ajax auto suggest on street DB.
- Add ability to choose between pre order (choose time and date) or as soon as possible.
Project must be discussed via Skype text chat. Skype text chat during coding is vital.