We need a wordpress theme for our blog, which would match the design of the website.
The work will include the layout / graphics design and the theme coding for wordpress.
The website is: [url removed, login to view]
Blog: [url removed, login to view]
The blog's theme SHOULD NOT duplicate the website's design. The blog should have the same look and feel (colors, font type and logo) but be designed from the ground up to function and look like a blog.
You will need to meet these milestones (in this order):
1. Show at least two different design concepts for the blog's main page.
2. Build the detailed theme based on the selected design concept - on your server. This means you'll have to enter some dummy post entries and comments to show how the theme looks like.
3. Deliver the theme so that I can install it on the word-press blog running in my server.
Important features for the theme:
1) Use the same look and feel of the website with same header graphics.
2) Minimize the header size and allow as much room as possible for posts.
3) Include only relevant widgets for a business blog (no ads or external links). Do include the a relevant-posts widget.
4) Use minimal graphics and rely mostly on CSS.
5) Must be XHTML compliant (pass w3 validation with XHTML1 doctype).
6) White background for the text.
7) Clickable titles.
8) RSS feed button.
9) Keep the menu with the contact info, post archives, etc. near the top.
10) Incorporate the Digg, Reddit, etc. buttons in a small but stylish manner.
11) Include the 'relevant posts' widget.
12) Have a text resize function (optional, let me know if this is very complicated to do).
13) Make sure the width expandable all the way to the really high resolution screens (the website doesn't behave that way, but the blog should).