**_POST NO COMMENTS PLEASE, BIDS ONLY
_**I need a web template similar to that on [[url removed, login to view]] Even the exact same is fine -- free of copyright issues.
It needs to work for all popular browsers, all popular client OS, be standards compliant (you have to prove that it is).
Basically you will need to give me
1. header file -- which will have logo only on the top left; and some custome links/graphics on the right
2. menu file -- which will be a set of links that I can change upon will. Ideally the number of tabs should adjust automatically.
3. a search file -- that will have a box, drop down & button for search alongwith link to Advanced Search
4. body file -- this will be empty
5. And a footer file.
Everything needs to be Web2.0 look and feel such as mouse over effects. Obviously it will be CSS based and not tables based.
Once you can create the basic outline for this, then you will need to put in the graphics in my color and my own links.
If you have questions, you are probably not the person for me.
Other reference sites that you may use are [url removed, login to view], or [url removed, login to view] If this last sentence confuses you, please ignore it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web, PHP, HTML, CSS