I want to have my CubeCart ([url removed, login to view]) customized to the one similar to [url removed, login to view]
Please submit your bids.
I made a basic template of how I want my front page to look like. Please check out the imageshack link.
<[url removed, login to view]>
Please review [[url removed, login to view]] for its design concept
1) Home Page = Product Page. I can upload picture, item description, and price in the back-end, and they will show up similar like the drew-out template.
2) The buy-now button should function similar to the combination of ?€œadd-to-cart & check-out?€, so customers will be directed to the check-out page once they click ?€œbuy-now.?€ They don?€™t have to click add-cart and check-out separately.
3) Quantity selection in the product page has to be disabled. Customers are to purchase one unit by-default.
4) Product Info content box should be easy to format and update.
5) Copyright statement at the footer portion.
6) Integration of the shopping cart with a forum (phpbb) and a blog (wordpress); shopping cart must shares the user-info database with the forum so customers don?€™t have to double-register.
7) The forum doesn?€™t have to look as fancy and customized as Woot?€™s. However, it must retain the shopping cart?€™s header and menus so users can easily go back to the cart.
8) Disabled the default ?€œwrite a review?€ function, instead, redirect users to the newest forum thread when they click on ?€œdiscuss this product?€ Also grabs number of replies and display as "# of comments"
9) Automatic product rotation at a set-time (e.g. every 12 a.m.); auto-product description rotation.
Core Features: 1, 2 ,3 ,4, 9
Optional Features: 5,6,7,8
Please let me know which feature(s) is difficult to accomplish and costly. My bottom line is to have a functional product page. Forum and blog integration are enhancements and they are optional to me.
Lastly , please provide me a quote to implement core features, as well as optional features.
p.s. Please provide me with your e-mail address so we can discuss in further.