We require a website designer to create a professional, custom website for our business.? The site will need to match the spirit and brand of the company; a staffing and executive coaching services firm.? The website should be programmed in standard HTML, using CSS, Flash, contemporary fonts, colors, and designs, as required for enhanced design.? Any photographs used in the design must be royalty-free. The website design will be based on a brief interview with the company and consideration of the company’s customers, industry and competition.? The successful designer will present 3-5 initial designs, with unlimited revisions.
* Home page and approximately 10 matching inside pages
* Consistent with company brand image
* “Clean?? HTML, following standard HTML conventions and using descriptive remarks throughout
* Work will be custom ??" no pre-designed templates, clipart, or copies of other sites
* Fancy flash opening page
* Database functionality
More information about the company will be provided upon bid award.?
The designer should have excellent English and access to free VOIP or use Skype.? We expect quick turnaround time as well as ongoing status communication throughout the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, Flash, CSS