I need a slightly customized version of Media Wiki software installed on a Linux server. The main modifications I need are the following:
* inclusion of adsense ads into the template so they will be on all pages
* integration with Google maps, so that entries with geographic information made on the wiki can be seen on a map
* search ability that allows user to search articles and Google maps simultaneously
In addition to these changes I also want to make sure that the wiki will have the following:
* featured article of the day on the main page
* latest articles added (viewable on the main page)
* ability to look at a random article
* list of most popular articles by traffic
Finally, The features listed above should be able to be seen on a Google map.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The Wiki needs to run on Linux web server. The site should be accessible by both Firefox and Internet Explorer.