I need a slightly customized version of Media Wiki software installed on a Linux server. The main modifications I need are the following:
* inclusion of adsense ads into the template so they will be on all pages
* integration with Google maps, so that entries with geographic information made on the wiki can be seen on a map
* search ability that allows user to search articles and Google maps simultaneously
In addition to these changes I also want to make sure that the wiki will have the following:
* featured article of the day on the main page
* latest articles added (viewable on the main page)
* ability to look at a random article
* list of most popular articles by traffic
Finally, The features listed above should be able to be seen on a Google map.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
The Wiki needs to run on Linux web server. The site should be accessible by both Firefox and Internet Explorer.