i need 4hrs of work on [[url removed, login to view]] which is a smarty template site. Misc cleanup. If the work goes well, i have plenty more on the inside and would love to find one regular person to funnel design work to. I need to (seperate project) redesign the inside of the app too.
Work to be done:
1. Misc help on topbar..clean and polish it up i.e. no underline, grey font, etc.
3. shorten up the PW line so it's horizontal instead of above each other
4. the right-side-3 tables: content placed, but they need design - some color, mouseover icons or maybe CSS, something like that. I'm really looking for someone with a good eye who gets the brand that I can give some freedom to i.e. there's content that needs to be there, just make it cool.
5. CSS on footer, border, etc.
sites I like and want to use for referencee, so if you can show any work like this, plz do:
FYI: [_[url removed, login to view]] (I like that the 4 lower icons break the border) [_[url removed, login to view]] (only the top right - for #6 above) see also [_www.myliveperson.com_] and [_[url removed, login to view]]
relevant overall [_www.sas.com_] [_www.webtrends.com_]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
CSS html smarty