Describtion: I need a custom designed DotNetNuke (DNN) skin and container.
- DNN Skin
- DNN Page container
- Optional: .css and .xml <- only if skin design require it
- Optimal: Documentation on how to change or update elements SKIN and container. <- only if differs from ordinary DDN skin.
- It is a hard constraint, that new skin and container shall be compliant with DNN version implemented at webhosting rovider: ApolloHosting.com. This is DNN 4.0, 3.2
- The skin should support all available tokens in DNN 4.0, 3.2
- All graphics used shall be .png or .jpg format
Testing and delivery - If the skin and container
1: can be upload to ApolloHosting,
2: and can be activated (made the active skin at apollohosting
3: the visual result of the new skin is identical to provided: wireframes, visual presentation, light design manual.
If these tree conditions (1, 2 and 3) are met, the Skin+container is ok.
I will provided:
- Wire frame (for key pages: homepage, sub page, search, feedback) showing navigation
- Light design manual (fonts, colours…)
- Visual presentation of site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working programs(Skin and container) in DNN ready form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
DonNetNuke DNN version 3.2, 4.0 release
Windows IIS 6.0
[url removed, login to view] (login can be provided for final testing)