We need assistance building a site with the Drupal CMS that has similar characteristics to Dwank.com. Our site will have a different function, but it is a good example of the type of site we need. We are very familiar with the basics of Drupal, but need help with the finer details of module integration and CSS modification.
We have much of the site put together, so this task will focus on the user profile, the user displays and the front page.
We want to keep the Drupal module use as simple as possible. Example, we would like to use the simple Drupal Image Album module instead of the Gallery plugin.
[url removed, login to view] has the following features that we would like to have:
* A user profile that contains albums that represent property: cars, real estate, etc.
* Every "album" in a user profile represents a different property
* A profile album display will show thumbnails and a selected picture, very much like that of Dwank.
* A front page that shows a group of default photos from a user's profile.
* Clicking on a profile picture will show that user's albums and taxonomies (property classifications)
* A taxonomy structure that represents the type of property that will be shown
* Searchable queries based on taxonomy and location
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This site shall be constructed using Drupal. The site needs to run on a typical LAMP setup (Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP).