We need assistance building a site with the Drupal CMS that has similar characteristics to Dwank.com. Our site will have a different function, but it is a good example of the type of site we need. We are very familiar with the basics of Drupal, but need help with the finer details of module integration and CSS modification.
We have much of the site put together, so this task will focus on the user profile, the user displays and the front page.
We want to keep the Drupal module use as simple as possible. Example, we would like to use the simple Drupal Image Album module instead of the Gallery plugin.
[url removed, login to view] has the following features that we would like to have:
* A user profile that contains albums that represent property: cars, real estate, etc.
* Every "album" in a user profile represents a different property
* A profile album display will show thumbnails and a selected picture, very much like that of Dwank.
* A front page that shows a group of default photos from a user's profile.
* Clicking on a profile picture will show that user's albums and taxonomies (property classifications)
* A taxonomy structure that represents the type of property that will be shown
* Searchable queries based on taxonomy and location
This site shall be constructed using Drupal. The site needs to run on a typical LAMP setup (Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP).