We have a website that we've already coded into valid XHTML/CSS - we need the Expression Engine CMS built into this website.
You will not be required to install Expression Engine, we've already installed the latest version and purchased a license for the domain. ? Coder will be responsible for implementing the following:
- Section named "Exclusives" that publishes to XML file / flash rotator on home page.
- Section named "Contests" which--after publishing a new entry--allows website guests to enter to win after joining the website.
- Section named "Events" which lists upcoming events (expires after date of event) and shows up on a "more details" page?
- Section named "TV" which allows the back-end users to submit a YouTube video to be featured on the home page of the website?
- Section named "Features" on the home page. ? Back-end users can publish a photo which will automatically resize, enter headline text, and text below the headline. ? This will link to a landing page with more information (the back-end user will enter this in the section as well).
- Section named "Artists" - the back-end user will publish a headline, short description, image, and YouTube embed code. ?
- Keyword function activated for the site. ? Each section should have the option for the user to enter in a "keyword". ? There is a search box at the top of the site where users will be able to type in this "keyword" to access a certain page containing the keyword.
If you'd like the URL to preview the site, I will send it upon request. ? As I said previously, it's already coded into valid XHTML/CSS but just needs Expression Engine built into the pages.
Please provide an estimated time with your bid. ? If you haven't worked with Expression Engine before, please don't bid. ? Thanks.