**What I need or require:**
- Facebook Application (using FBML) built on PHP5 and MySQL 5.
- What I need, as a generality, is a betting app where users bet using virtual money.
- The basic skeleton would be a home page, viewing bets (pending and past bets), make bets (taking it from a feed, there are a few free ones out there), support, extras (offerpal/superrewards) and invite (the critical areas, or the bulk of the work is in the processing betting line/score feeds, view bets, make bets pages).
Users authorize the application and facebook pings [url removed, login to view] page which adds the user to the mysql database. The user is given start-up money (something very nominal) and can proceed to make bets (bets come from a free feed) up to 5 selections (of any available game spread, money line, total score) per bet. Only certain games will be available for betting because usually the feeds are only updated every 24 hours or so. Once the game has begun, betting can no longer take place on that game. When the game ends and scores are available, a users bets are calculated and any winnings/losses are debited/credited from the users balance (perhaps the bet amounts are moved to a 'reserve' balance).
**What I already have versus what the provider will deliver:**
- I need the PHP5 programming along with MySQL database
- I have the XML feeds located at a website
- I can do design but feel free to message me a with design price and a without design price, if applicable.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:**
- PHP5, MySQL5, FBML Platform, You will need a FB account for testing
- Most of the information regarding the FBML platform is heavily documented (I can help too where necessary, but it isn't in-depth information you need to know at all besides PHP)
**Time frame for delivery:**
Within 3 months (prior estimates were at 2 weeks but I am in no hurry for a deadline, something reasonable like a month is perfectly fine, no rush)