I need help building a fantasy sports website. It must allow all the features of existing sports fantasy websites out there. See yahoo sports, cbssportsline, espn and see the fantasy section of the websites. Some of the features that must be included in the website are below:
1. Ability for users to create their own league (manage team, trade players, etc)
2. Receive sports feeds from other websites
3. Build an application that will allow people to draft players (see [url removed, login to view] as an example).
I will give you a website template. I need the background applications to be completely functional in less that 2 weeks. I am paying $400. I need you to provide me with a requirements document of the all the functionality the website will have and a link to sample sites of your work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape