Hi, we have a very simple HTML-only web site with only static pages (no flash or software). The original designer is on vacation. We just discovered that it shows up perfectly fine in Internet Explorer, but does not show up correctly in Firefox. Attached is the site and a picture showing what is wrong
I need to fix all the pages where the problem is (except for the home page). I can do it myself for all the pages after you find and show me what causes it and point out what and where to change in HTML code for one page (all others supposed to be identical, with just different content)
P.S. THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN UPDATED SINCE FIRST POSTED. I'VE FIXED ONE OF THE PROBLEMS THAT WAS INCLUDED IN ORIGINAL POST (WITH SOMEONE'S HELP WHO I'D BE HAPPY TO PAY). SO ONLY ONE LAST MINOR PROBLEM LEFT.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, IE, Firefox.