I have a Flash Image Editor that I am building. I need to add some new features to it listed below. I canceled the previous listing because I listed too many features and the bids were too high. My budget is listed here so please do not bid if your bid is above the posted budget. If you are a developer you can see the flash image editor application at [url removed, login to view], here is the demo link [url removed, login to view] .
NEW FEATURES I NEED TO ADD:
1. New Menubar item "EDIT" with CUT (Ctrl-X), COPY (Ctrl-C) and PASTE (Ctrl-V). This will allow you to cut, copy and paste "the selected object/layer". The user can use the menu bar or the keystrokes to do these operations.
2. Background Color - just adjust the color of the canvas background (put an icon of the bg color at the bottom of the toolbar, just below all the other buttons. When the user clicks the background color the color picker comes up and allows them to choose a color, gradient or transparent for the background.
3. Image Size Feature (create a button on the toolbar for this) - This will allow you to resize everything on the canvas at once proportionately by specifying a height and width in pixels. You will also be able to uncheck the "constrain proportions" checkbox and set any arbitrary height or width, if you leave the checkbox checked then it will retain the current aspect ratio of the canvas. Also add this to the IMAGE menu. IMAGE >> IMAGE SIZE (creates a popup window with Height input, Width input, Contrain Proportions checkbox). Like Photoshop "Image >> Image Size" feature.
4. Crop Image Tool (create a button on the toolbar for this) - Select the crop tool from the toolbar, draw a rectangle (this is the selection area) then crop the image and the canvas to the selected area. You will be able to adjust your selection before finalizing your crop. You will also be able to use the arrows keys on the keyboard to move your selection one pixel at a time before you crop. If you hold shift and use the arrow keys it moves 10 pixels at a time. Also add this to the IMAGE menu in the menubar. IMAGE >> CROP IMAGE. Examples:
- FLEX: [url removed, login to view]
5. Eraser Tool (create a button on the toolbar for this) - Use a mask method for vector layers and erase real pixels from bitmap layers. Settings: Size, Shape, Feather (soft edge), Alpha. (NOTE: My image editor has both vector and bitmap layers so you will need to build the eraser tool to deal with both type of layers but it should be seamless to the user. The users just thinks it's an eraser that works on everything.) Examples:
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
- AS2 Good Example: [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view] Search Module - This feature will allow you search [url removed, login to view] from within the Image Editor (IE) without ever leaving the app and add a photo from Flickr to your IE canvas. (Important Note: we will want a setting in the Component Inspector for turning this feature on or off - when off the button will disapear from the toolbar.) You will add a new button to the menu bar an tool bar with the Flickr logo and when the user presses the button a search panel will come up sort of like the Clipart panel (menu bar link will not have a logo). There will be a search text field at the top of the Flickr panel and a "Flickr ID" text field as well and a "Search" button. The first text field is for keywords to search for (i.e. - sunset), the ID field is so the user can enter their personal Flickr ID and it will search only their photos on their Flickr account. When searching it will display a group of small thumbnails in the panel window for the user to choose which photo they want to add to their IE canvas. Click a thumbnail and it adds the photo to the canvas. There should also be NEXT and PREV links at the bottom and top of the Panel window to page through the search results. There are a lot of tutorials on the web for integrating with Flickr and AS3 but here is a link to one tutorial. This tutorial seems to have a bug because the example doesn't show thumbnails. [url removed, login to view]
7. New Effect Filters for the FILTERS menu - Stroke (creates a line around the selected object/text/layer - settings: width, color, alpha), Reflection (creates the popular reflection effect we commonly see. settings: alpha, angle, distance to reflect), Mask (creates a mask effect for the selected layer - ), Gradient Mask (this filter should allow us to gradient fade layers into each other or fade from a color to a transparency).
- Gradient Mask: [url removed, login to view]
- Mask: [url removed, login to view]
- Reflection: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
- Stroke: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
8. Rotate Tool - Allows you to freely rotate the selected layer. (NOTE: we have a rotation feature already but I want a button for it. When you select the rotation tool the corners of the selected object will get a "rotation icon" when the mouse gets near the transform handles of the selected object.) Click and freely drag the selected object to the desired rotation angle.
9. Brush Tool - Please see [url removed, login to view] brush tool. I want to be able to add new brushes to the application via adding PNG files to a "brushes" folder. It will dynamically read the folder like it does with the clipart, and show a small thumbnail of each brush. Select a brush and draw with it. Settings: size, rotation, color, alpha. (NOTE: Code for loading clipart is already done in the project, you just need to adapt it to this brush feature).
10. Shape Trails - see [url removed, login to view] shape trails feature. It allows you to fill the shape trails with a color or gradient.
11. Smudge Tool - This example is in AS2 but my application is in AS3. [url removed, login to view]
PLEASE NOTE: I WILL ACCEPT BIDS FOR ONLY SOME FEATURES. YOU CAN BID ON ALL OR SOME FEATURES LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON ALL OR LIST THE NUMBERS FOR THE FEATURES YOU ARE BIDDING ON.
Most important features are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Next important features are: 7, 10
Last important features are: 8, 9, 11
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $573 para esse trabalho
i m the developer of yearbookandpassportphoto.com. It has all your requested features. I can tailor it to your needs. Pls contact me for further discussion. Regards, Minh Tran