**Summary**: Need a Flash5/MX interface to load and search a Excel-generated XML file. User should be able to search through the XML via scroll bar or to enter a search string and display results.
The database is currently in XML (used MS Excel --> save as XML).
The database is 5 rows of data:
Muscle Name, Innervation, Blood Supply, Attachments and Action
There are about 20 muscles in the table so far, but I plan on adding about 200 or so, so the excel file will be modified and exported as XML.
I need a BASIC Flash5 or MX file that will display the results. The important part is a search box that users can input a string and specify (via radio button) what field they are searching. eg.
if they type in:
"sural" and click nerve it will display all muscles that have sural in the "nerve" row. When it displays the results, it should be in the same 5 columns: eg..
"Muscle Name, Innervation, Blood Supply, Attachments and Action"
In case that it is a long list, a simple scroller in flash should be able to scroll to the bottom of the list.
The finished product will be placed on a school website for other students to use and learn from. It is a non-profit project so please keep that in mind when placing a bid.
I have basic flash and html knowledge but time committments in medical school prevent me from working on this myself.
project deadline is mid sept. preferrably.
NEW: Another thing I would like to add is one last column (numerical?) that can be used to reference the SWF to a jpg. eg. the 15th row would be "15" under the "number" column. Then, when someone searches for a muscle and clicks the appropriate muscle, they can link to a file called 15.jpg. This could pop up a small IE window with [url removed, login to view] in it. This is not an important objective right now, but maybe in the future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) comments included in Flash file for easy editing/ modification of code.
5) Easy scalability to allow images to be linked to the database based on row number. eg. the 30th row in the excel file should allow the corresponding muscle to load a hypothetical [url removed, login to view] into the swf.
6) email support for slight modifications to the program.
Flash 5 or Flash MX