An all flash site, with 3 main pages:
3) directors bios
4) and directors lists of videos
We would like some animation on the homepage, maybe matches randomly piling up and finally explode or "ignite" at one point, then then start the cycle over again.
The directors page allows the user to choose a director, then a type of "reel" and then play a video, which loads and plays to the left of the directors names. These will be flv files. The user also has the option to "play all" which simply plays all videos one after the other.
The following items need to be loaded via a CMS application which populates either a database or an xml file - whichever you prefer. But needs to be user friendly.
1) the news on the homepage
2) the contact titles, names, phone and emails
3) the directors names
4) the types of reels for each director
5) the videos for each reel
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).