A custom made Flash/XML video player/gallery is needed to be developed. The project is super urgent, only 3 days available. The work needs to be pixel perfect, perfect in detail, with no bugs and the worker needs to be super fast and willing to go the extra mile to create a beautiful app.
A Flash/XML video player/gallery needs to be created to be placed in a website (will refer to the player as "the app").
1. The developer needs to provide samples of exceptional Flash work before being chosen.
2. The app needs to be created in AS3, with clean commented code, so we can be able to understand and edit it if necessary.
3. The app needs to pull videos, images and text for each video it displays from an external XML file. The XML file needs to be structured like this: [url removed, login to view]
4. The images that are viewed in the app's gallery are going to be standard size 100x70px images.
5. The videos played in the player are going to be standard size 340x200px videos
6. The video's title text needs to be restricted to 24 characters. More characters than 24 should not be displayed.
7. The video's date text need to be restricted to 16 characters. More than 16 characters should not be displayed.
8. The video's title text, in the gallery list view should wrap to 2 lines, as in the PSD layout.
9. Player/gallery specs:
- When opened the player should load the first video in the gallery list, but not play it. When the played button is pressed the video plays.
- When the play button is pressed and the video starts to play, the pause button takes the place of the play button.
- Both the play button and the pause button have rollover states.
- the progress bar needs to show the progress of the video playing at any given moment. The progress bar is not interactive.
- The sound button is an on/off button. Both states are in the PSD layout.
- The videos in the side gallery are scrollable via the side gallery scrollbar in the PSD layout. The movement while scrolling should be with an ease.
- The side gallery video which is selected should be marked as playing and should play in the video player. View the state of the first video in the side gallery for the selected video state graphic.
- Each other video in the side gallery is marked with a small blue play button over its image. The small blue button also has a hover version.
- The video player when playing should look like this: [url removed, login to view]
- When the video 340x200 area is hovered, the video should pause, scale down with an ease animation and the two arrows appear. (view [url removed, login to view]). The arrows act as slideshow arrows, choosing the next or previous video in the side gallery list. When the area is hovered out, the video should continue playing. and scale up to it's proper size.