**We are planning a travel portal at which air tickets, hotel booking, holiday package, car booking will be done. We will use API/XML of different vendors for different services.**
**For flight tickets (domestic & International) & hotels (domestic), we will use API/XML of [[url removed, login to view]] - this work will be done in this phase.**
**You have to do in this phase -**
1. Development & Designing of a primary wireframe, which will showcase the primary design of Home page and basic locations of Booking engine, Advertisement Banners, Package Tours, Text Materials and other related information. This will be main page for the websites. For references plz see [[url removed, login to view]] , [[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]] , [[url removed, login to view]] , [[url removed, login to view]]
2. User registration module with email verification and captcha.
3. Integrate the API/XML supplied by [[url removed, login to view]] for hotel and air tickets. For other services, work be done later at different stages at separate sub-domains & hosting. User registration will be bridged to all sub-domains so that all bookings (either air or hotel or bus or car or holiday) done by a travelers show at their account.
4. I will provide the API/XML as delivered by [[url removed, login to view]] - you have to integrate this API/XML and deliver me a site at which travelers can search, compare & book the air tickets and hotels. Search results of air tickets & hotels will be looks like and featured-rich as above 5/6reference sites. If you want any clarifications, you may ask to [[url removed, login to view]] about API/XML which they used to provide.
5. Language preferred asp.net
6. You have to provide a ADMIN section thru which we can administer the site.
7. You have to do mark up/down module, taxation module, Group ticketing discount module for air tickets, Multi-city air ticketing module, compare module for hotels, Insurance module for air ticketing,
8. If you are confident enough, then participate in the bid.
**MORE DETAILED INFOS WILL BE GIVEN LATER ON.**