google integrated search engine

I want to have a search engine created that uses google for its searches. I want it to be so that when people search, it uses my adsense search code to give me money for links that searchers click on. Then after a person clicks on the link and credits me with the money i want it to be added to a statisics box that will be on the home page next to or below the search box that shows the amount of money raised for cancer. But i want it to only show 60% in the statistics, because i want the other 40% to be kept by me.

Habilidades: PHP, XML

Veja mais: search in code, search engine people search, search engine people, person search engine, code search, google search search, people search , google+, google, Google code, google c, credits, click google, show xml page, php search box, searches, engine google, search next, link search engine, search click, php xml search engine, want google page, adsense search, google links, google adsense money

Acerca do Empregador:
( 0 comentários ) Mercer Island, United States

ID do Projeto: #32190