I require a database driven website allowing surfers to browse/book 'surfer-friendly' holiday accommodation in Australia.
In addition, the website will offer a fully searchable database of Australian surfbreaks .
When users search through surfbreaks, then accommodation matching their search criteria is also displayed. Similarly, when users search through accommodation some background about the nearby surfbreaks is displayed.
The booking engine for each holiday accommodation property listed on my website will be provided by a third party ([url removed, login to view]), however must be seamlessly integrated into this website.
A URL and hosting has been already purchased for this project. An email account for this website needs to be set up.
In addition, all graphic design (logos etc) must be included in the scope of this project.
User Interface - Specific Web Pages required:
* Home page (featuring a text-based search facilities)
* Advanced accommodation search page (allowing users to search on additional search criteria
* Advanced surfbreak search page (as above)
* Accom "Search Results" page (lists properties matching users' search criteria)
* Surfbreak "Search Results" page (lists the surfbreaks matching the users search criteria)
* Individual property listing pages (displays description of the selected property including photos; "Book Now" link to third party booking engine; listing of the surfbreaks in this region
* Individual surf break listing pages (displays description of selected surf break; displays a concise listing of the properties in this region). Users can read/upload comments/photos for each surfbreak (similar to individual listings on [url removed, login to view])
* Book Now page (booking engine is provided by a third party, so this simply needs to be integrated) * Blog
* About Us
* Contact Us
* Terms and Conditions
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
*Preference for Joomla ([url removed, login to view]) as the CMS platform *IE and Firefox compliant *Must be compatiable with [url removed, login to view] web hosting platform (mySQL databases, php etc)