I need an image uploading website.
The basic function is to let user uploads a set of high resolution images (15-40 images, each is 5-10 MB), take the payment via paypal, and I print out images and make albums.
This website must be written in Adobe Flex 2 and PHP. No database, no other script. Accept payment via PayPal.
User Interface Requirements:
Step 1: Order Form
User enters contact info, shipping info, coupon info, select main album size and companion album size, and quantity etc. The pricing details (itemized price, with total) should be displayed based on user input.
If user has entered this page before, but did not finish the order, then the info the user entered before should be automatically retrieved. But user should not be able to modify order after payment.
Step 2: Upload
User selects a folder or multiple images to upload. The thumbnails of all images is displayed. User clicks 'Upload' button, then the program starts to upload. Progress of each image's uploading status is displayed (loaded percentage, upload speed). The web page should be able to upload multiple images simultaneously.
Step 3: Order Review
List the itemized price and total, display the uploaded image info (image name, id, etc).
User can go back to change order info or images.
User click 'pay' button to be directed to Paypal.
Step 4. Order Confirmation
After paypal payment completed, user is directed to a page with payment confirmation and other static info (when the product will be mailed, tech support email, etc).
Back End requirement
1. Each order is put in one folder on server. It contains order info and uploaded images
2. The following info is read from several server side files (xml format):
- Pricing info
- Shipping cost
- Coupon (Coupon ID, discount rate)
- The main_album - companion_album relation
3. I get automatic email notification with order info when new order comes in.
Project Schedule and Payment
1. I will escrow 40% when the project starts
2. I will clear escrow and deposite 30% when I see a full functioning online system
3. I will clear escrow and deposite 30% when I receive source code and set it up on my own server
4. I will clear escrow when I have tested the system and verify all bugs are fixed.
After project started, all emails I send to you must be answered within 24 hours from the time I send.
After the source code is delivered, all bugs I found must be fixed within 7 calendar days.
If you bid, please PM me your Flex 2 sample work.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1173 for this job