1) Add listings from [[url removed, login to view]] to Google Maps using the Google API: <[url removed, login to view]>.
2) The objective is to integrate the listings on Google Maps with various directories including [[url removed, login to view]].
3) Google Maps would be update from an XML file in Leisure Directories ??" this file already exists. Each time it is updated the latest version would need to be uploaded to Google Maps.
4) All listings with Latitude and Longitude in the XML file should be added to Google Maps.
6) I will need to be able to filter listings displayed on the maps by the fields ‘Full Category Path’ and ‘Type’ so Google Maps can be integrated into the directories. I also need to be able to centre the filtered map at the appropriate zoom level and for the appropriate region or town. I need a simple way to be able to add the Google maps as and when I create new regions on the various directories.
7) Markers on Google Maps should indicate the presence of a listing. Clicking the marker will open the info window containing a small photo, the listing title and a link (opening in a new window) to the full listing on Leisure Directories. Once the info window has been opened, clicking the marker or ‘X’ in the info window will close the window.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).