We need an experienced team of web designers to design an interactive website for a startup technology company. The site will introduce our solutions and services, allows clients to register and purchase certain services and much more. The site should be very appealing and have nice and unique graphics and flash effects. Please read the attached document for more information. Added June 24 2007: Please download and review the modified statement of work. (V1.1)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 24, 2007 6:29:24 PM:
Please download and review the new version of the statement of work. There are some changes in the document and I expect all bidders to review the new version.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 24, 2007 6:31:36 PM:
I need for all bidders to acknowledge receipt and review of the new version of the statement of work or their bid will be discarded. Thanks.
Browser, website, SQL server