The project will be made up of several elements as follows:
1. A Flash frontend which will simply be the graphical side of the game.
2. PHP/MySQL backend to process game moves, store user accounts and scoring statistics.
3. Payment system which will be able to take payments from customers in a secure and safe way and also pay the customers when they wish to withdraw from their account.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The software must be run on a Linux server running Apache with PHP and MySQL. It must be standard compliant as closely as possible and run correctly on both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox as well as Opera.