*** VERY IMPORTANT: no need to bid without a clear PM where you *clearly* state that you are the right person for this project and that you are a competent, experienced, communicative and fast implementer. Messages or bids like 'I can do this project please accept me' will be diverted to the trashcan ***
You should not offer a fixed price at the moment, because you don't have enough information. The project will be splitted up in smaller projects anyway.
Our project is no rocket science, but you need to work very structured - it is a long term project and there will be a lot of future development and fine tuning. If this is your first project, or you don't feel 100% confident in yourself, don't bid. As you will not get a flowchart nor ready-to-code project specifications, you'll need to both analyze yourself and get the information out of me. The reason is that I don't have the time for making one. I do however have coding experience and will not ask impossible things, I guarantee that.
- a secure framework with manageable login system
- a nice structured and commented lamp applicaton, runnable on a (shared) hosting server.
- a nice structured and relational mysql database design, designed from scratch, future proof.
- around 10 different modules using forms and databases, multi-user flowcontrol
- a worked out example of the first interface
- Full assistance on development and brainstorming
We don't want
- ASP / .NET / ROR / JAVA
- Joomla / Drupal / ...
- Underexperienced nor overpriced dreamers