Have inherited some poor code that creates XML files on the fly for a flash swf to read. The frontend is all done, the backend needs completing + one part of the checkout.
Database is all complete.
1) Page to allow the upload of an import file (inventory data) to replace into a mysql table. (import part already done, may need tidying)
2) an edit page should then appear after import which would allow the user to easily edit the data that was imported. very simple edits - number of products and availability dates
3) a page to edit product data
4) add tax calculation for new york to final page of frontend checkout - (credit cards will not be processed online - just taken over the web)
5) a page to show complete orders with a check box to mark as completed.