We are looking for help building three different web applications. We are open to using one person for all or some of these projects.
- MS Windows 2003 on x64 HW (contemplating Linux)
- Currently IIS, moving to Apache
- No app svr
- Access DB, moving to mySQL eventually
- Currently ASP, open to more open languages
- specific project utilizing Indexing Service / Index Server.
projects (in order of priority)
1) Web-based, "portal like" reporting tool that is easily customizable and database driven
2) Separately, Rapid prototype unique web front end and custom toolbar attached to catalogs in Indexing Service. Catalogs to be user defined by the user and/or authenticated access
3) Re-build a relatively simple scoring tool/application from MS Access forms to Web front end.
Attached is a detailed project description and background.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 or Linux
IE, Netscape, Foxfire
Access (or convert to MySQL)