We are creating a new and enhanced version of Zobmo.com. This is a job search site with some social features. It has the basic features of searching, posting, applying, recommending a job. Users can sign up and log in, create a profile.
Employers can post their job ad for free, but adding a logo costs and premium accounts [url removed, login to view] we want to add some advanced features to make it better.
We are creating a new and enhanced version of Zobmo.com. This is a job search site with some social features. It has the basic features of searching ,posting, applying, recommending a job. Users can sign up and log in, create a profile. Employers can post their job ad for free, but adding a logo costs and premium accounts exists.
However, it has some advanced features like for example:
1) Each job has a set of buzzwords that are matched with the user's buzzwords for matching.
2) User can be give each user thumbs up. This improves the ranking of the job. A list of most recommended job is done.
3) After employer posts a job, a list of matching profiles shown. Also employer can easily send the job ad he just created to colleagues and friend to give it thumbs up (to improve its ranking) or apply. Premium employers can search, contact and ask for a CV of good candidates.
4) User can recommend a friend/colleague to the relevant job.
5) Each user has a dashboard page, where relevant quick lists are shown. Each user has my profile page that can be edited including buzzwords, work experience, passwords etc. Some information is public and some private.
6) We have sales representatives that will insert the job ad for the employer. Here is is however checked if this job is already in our job database to avoid redundancy of job ads. If sales representative is not experienced, then an acceptance mail notification send to sales manager. After sales manager has accepted the job ad then it is send to employer. If sales If sales representative is experienced, then an acceptance mail notification send to straight to the employer without the acceptance of sales manager.
7) Each user gets Zobmo points for applying, giving thumbs up to a job ad, sending job to a friend etc.
8) There will be a need to implement a paypal payment into the website.
9) When user searches jobs from a specific country then first are shown all jobs with logos (showing first the job ad with most thumbs up) and then showing the jobs without logos (showing first the job ad with most thumbs up)
These features are just examples to give idea of the project. The detailed description and list of the features needed will be provided in discussions.
We require that the pages are done in the proper way using Zend Framework and also other tools we provide are used. No payment if defined methods are not used. Daily communication with the team required.
We have the most important page layouts ready so the features/specification are somehow clear, however this project will be agile and active attitude of developer is needed. Also developer has to be fluent with written and spoken English since there might be teleconferences in the project. Some need to finish/edit layout is also needed.
- Experience working with Zend Framework
- Experience in PHP developing
- XHTML and advanced skills in CSS (seen as benefit)
- SVN and trac (seen as benefit)
- Paypal integration skills (seen as benefit)
- Good English
- Agile skills and attitude
We have some experience about bad developers. We will screen those out so please if you really cannot make it, don't bid.